Skip to content

Board of Adjustments

3 Year Term. If a Town adopts a zoning ordinance, it must also create a zoning board of adjustment (ZBA). The role is to consider certain types of cases concerning the application of the zoning ordinances to particular parcels of land. RSA 674:33.

The board meets upon the request of a resident.

Board of Adjustments

David Ruble

Term Expires 2021

G. Alan Lowe, Jr

Term Expires 2020

Michael Micucci

Term Expires 2021

H. Guy Stever

Term Expires 2019

Robert Leclerc

Town of Randolph NH

2019 Minutes